Athens - CELT
Centre for English Language and Training
77 Academias Street
106 78 Athens
Diploma in Translation Greek-English, English-Greek
(2005 - our thanks to Marisa Consantinides)
Athens - EEO
EEO -Metropolitan College
15 Feron Street, Victorias Square, 104 34 Athens, Greece
Tel.: 0030 210 8225 004
Fax: 0030 210 88 18 638
Specialization: Translation (Legal, literary, scientific, medical, economic, EU),Interpreting,
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Finnish (paired with Greek).
(2004 - our thanks to Maria Kassandrinou)
Athens - meta/frasi School of Translator Training
Metafrasi School of Translation Studies
52 Akadimias, 10679, Athens, Greece.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+)30210-36 29 000
- 1-year Translator Training Programme for CPE (or equivalent) holders
- 5-month seminars in Literary, Technical, Legal, Medical Translation
- several specialized short courses in Subtitling, CAT Tools, etc.
Languages: English, German, French and Greek.
Degrees Offered: Certificate in Translation.
(2017 - our thanks to Bill Babouris)
The Ionian Unversity. Faculty of Foreign Languages. Translation and Interpretation
Megaro Kopodistria. G-49100 Corfu
Tel: 30.661.22 993/4. Fax: 30.661.22 549
Students: 400 (350 undergraduate, 50 postgraduate)
· Four-year undergraduate programme in translation leading to the degree of Graduate of the Department of Modern Languages, Translation and Interpreting - section Translation.
· Four-year undergraduate programme in translation and interpreting leading to the degree of Graduate of the Department of Modern Languages, Translation and Interpreting - section Interpreting.
· Doctorate in Translation Studies
Specialization: law, economics, technology, literary translation, interpreting.
Languages: Greek, English, French, German.
School of English
AUTH Gr-54124 Thessaloniki
Tel: +30.2310. 99 7402. Fax: +30.2310.99 7432
in cooperation with the Schools of French, German, Italian
-Two-year interdepartmental postgraduate programme in translation leading to an MA in Translation.
-Two-year interdepartmental postgraduate programme in interpreting leading to an MA in Conference Interpreting.
-Doctorate in Translation Studies
Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish. Other languages, especially those of Balkan countries, to be considered.
There are no fees.
The MA in Conference Interpreting is supported by the Directorates General of Interpretation of the European Commission and the European Parliament.
Jan 07 2008
Our thanks to Kyriaki Kourouni